Hi there. My name is Sean.
I make websites.
Or, more precisely, I can help with:
- Full design and development
- Implementation of a graphic designer's mockup
- Migration of content between content management systems
- Maintenance packages to keep your site up-to-date
- Technical assistance for WordPress or Drupal DIY-ers
I'm a recent graduate of St. Olaf College in Northfield, Minnesota — about an hour south of Minneapolis. I have worked on volunteer web projects in Northfield for eight years, and have been doing sites commercially since 2005.
My design sensibility is clean and simple, which is widely useful for clients: for artists and nonprofits, their work — the most important element of the site — stands out clearly. For small businesses, their existing brand merges well with the look of their new website, giving an up-to-date look online, but ensuring clear recognition.
I always make sure that my sites are easy to maintain for clients who feel comfortable managing it on their own. For those who don’t, I offer maintenance packages to keep the site updated and formatted perfectly.
- WordPress content management system
- Drupal content management system
- HTML 5
- XHTML 1.1
- PHP 5
- Adobe Photoshop CS5
- General website design: $60/hr
- Maintenance work (subcontracted — min. 2 hrs/mo): $30/hr
- Computer assistance (downtown and south Minneapolis area only): $50 for first hour, $40 thereafter
+1 612 605 8837
Location + Mail
I can meet in Northfield or Minneapolis, but I work in downtown Minneapolis at WorkAround Coworking. Mail can go to me there:
Sean Hayford Oleary Design
210 N 2nd St, Suite 101
Minneapolis MN 55401-1439
Existing clients may log in at my billing site. Balances can generally be paid by PayPal or check.